There are 2 diplomatic offices of Vietnam in Germany where travelers can get instruction and assistance to acquire Vietnam visa while living in Germany. Read their operation information in details in order to complete your procedures as quickly as possible.
Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
- Office address: Elsenstrasse 3, 12435 Berlin, Germany
- Tel: +49-30-53630108 / +49-30-53630102
- Fax: +49-30-53630200
- E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: http://www.vietnambotschaft.org
- Office working time: from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and from 13:30 p.m to 17:00 p.m (except for public holidays of Vietnam and Germany)
- Consulate services working time: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Application receipt time is from 9:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and from 14:00 p.m to 16:00 p.m.
Result return is from 11:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m and from 15:00 p.m to 16:30 p.m.
- Note: So as to create favorable conditions to applicants, the Vietnam Embassy in Berlin proceeds consular services for Vietnamese residing in these States: Berlin, Brandenburg, Hamburg, Bremen, Meklenburg-Vorpommern, Niedersachsen, Sachsen-Anhalt, Sachsen, Schleswig-Holstein and Thüringen. If your residence is not included in the above list, you’d better check the list of Consulate General in Frankfurt.
Consulate General of Vietnam in Frankfurt, Germany
- Address: Kennedyallee 49, 60569 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Tel: + 49 -69 – 7953 3650
- Fax: + 49 – 69 – 7953 36511
- E-mail: [email protected] / [email protected] / [email protected]
- Website: https://vnconsulate-frankfurt.mofa.gov.vn
- Consulate services working time: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00
- Note: Vietnam Consulate General shares responsibility with the Embassy by approving applications of citizens in Hessen, Bayern, Baden-Württenberg, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Rheinland-Pfalz, and Saarland. Therefore, applications should be aware of this and choose the right office to approach for any kinds of consulate service.