Get visa on arrival in Frankfurt or Berlin
When you are living in Frankfurt or Berlin or even other States in Germany, you still can acquire Vietnam visa with only an Internet-connected computer. That’s visa on arrival. It is beneficial because:
- No travel to the Embassy or Consulate Office
- No long wait or queue to submit
- No pile of hardcopy documents
- No risk of missing passport
- Faster processing time
Then, how to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival?
To get your visa on arrival, follow these instructions below:
- Complete the online application form and pay processing fee by credit/ debit card or via PayPal
- Receive the approval letter sent via email within 2 working days (normal service, tourist visa), print it out in advance
- Bring your passport, 2 passport photos and the approval letter to Immigration Counter at arrival airport and pay stamping fee before getting your visa stamped on your passport.
Get visa at Vietnam Embassy in Berlin or Vietnam Consulate General in Frankfurt
Nevertheless, visa on arrival applies to air immigration only. If you travel by other means of transportation, you can still get a visa in Berlin or Frankfurt. However, it is necessary to go to Vietnam Embassy or Vietnam Consulate Office to apply.
You need to prepare these documents:
- Filled and signed application form. You can either download it on the website of the Embassy or take it at the Embassy office
- Original passport which is valid for 6 months ahead and remains at least 2 blank pages
- 2 photos of 4×6 cm
- Visa fee
All these papers must be submitted at one of the 2 offices depending on your residence:
Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany: Elsenstrasse 3, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Consulate General of Vietnam in Frankfurt, Germany: Kennedyallee 49, 60569 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
After 3-5 working days, your visa will be issued, and you can get it at the Embassy/ Consulate General or at your location by using postal service.