The application procedure depends on how you apply for your Vietnam visa, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa.
Review their process and fee below to better plan your trip.
Submit at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Germany
Applicants can get Vietnam visa by themselves at Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. In such case, these documents must be prepared before submission:
– Original German Passport with at least 06-month validity
– Completed application form for a Vietnam visa
– 02 passport size photos of 4×6 cm
– Business letter from a company in Germany or an invitation letter from a sponsoring company in Vietnam with letterhead
– Return flight ticket and hotel booking reservation or tour itinerary (if any)
– Visa fees
After that, submit these documents at one of two addresses:
Embassy of Vietnam in Berlin, Germany
Address: Elsenstr. 3, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Phone: (+49-30) 53630108, (+49-30) 53630101/2/4 consulate
Fax: (+49-30) 53630100
Email: [email protected]
General Consulate of the S.R. of Vietnam
Address: Siesmayers Tr. 10, 60323 Frankfurt, Germany
Phone: (+49-69) 79533650
Fax: (+49-69) 795336511
Email: g[email protected]
Visa fee varies depending on types of visa:
|No||Type of visa||Fee (US$)|
|Valid for 03 months||50|
|Valid for from over 03 months to 06 months||95|
|Valid for from over 06 months to 01 year||135|
|Valid for from over 01 year to 02 years||145|
|Valid for from over 02 years to 05 years||155|
|3||Transfer valid visas from old passport to new passport||5|
|4||Extra charges for urgent application (in case dossiers are valid)|
|Within one day (24 hours)||30%|
|Within one day and a half (36 hours)||20%|
|Overtime work, work after application-receiving hours or on holidays||30%|
Submit Vietnam visa on arrival
This way is not only time-saving but also convenient and secure since applicants don’t need to send their passport off. Following 3 steps below is appreciated:
- Step 1: go to an online visa service website and fill out all required information in the application form. Once you are sure that data is correct, make payment for service fee by Credit/ Debit Card/ PayPal or via Western Union.
- Step 2: Print out the Approval Letter by Vietnam Immigration Department which is sent via email within 2 working days.
- Step 3: Present this letter together with valid original passport, filled visa application form at Landing Visa Counter, pay stamping fee in cash. Then, you will get your visa stamped right away.
- Visa on arrival is only valid for air travel.
- 4 International Airports offer this service include: Noi Bai Airport (Ha Noi), Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City City), Da Nang Airport (Da Nang City) and Cam Ranh Airport (Nha Trang City).
See all the requirements for Vietnam visa: Visa for Vietnam